httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Interview req. (fwd)
Date Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:11:20 GMT

Does windoze NT count as a "mind-altering substance" ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:57:45 PDT
From: Johnny McKenna <johnnyzine@hotmail.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Interview req.

Hello Apache Group,

This is *not* a bug report!

This is an interview request for JOHNNYZINE, of which I am the Editress.
We will have a special issue this summer called "Higher Source" whose
subject is computer programming while under the influence of any kind of
mind-altering substance.

Because Apache is the world's #1 Web server, I was hoping that there
would be Apache developers who would be available for a brief email
interview on this subject. Full contributions are also welcome, so I
attached the call for submissions.

Thank you very much for your time.

johnny.

---

JOHNNYZINE is back, and seeking submissions for the next issue, "Higher
Source."

It's a specialty theme for computer programmers: I want to hear your
experiences of programming under the influence. Have you done this?
Regularly? Any stories? (No fiction.) Illustrations, photos and working
code (functions, programs, etc) welcome.

Send stuff to the Editress, Johnny McKenna, at
johnnyzine@hotmail.com.

Anonymous submissions okay, but would prefer names.

Deadline for submissions is June 31. "Higher Source" due out  midsummer.

Please feel free to forward this message to any interested parties.