httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirk.vangu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: Apache and SYS V? (fwd)
Date Wed, 01 Apr 1998 17:46:16 GMT

Hmm, I could do a small efford here. We have had much
the same with one of their systems about a years ago
and found a simple work around with one of the BSD compat
libs supplied with the default installation (though with
a funny name cP_getTimeOfDay() rather than gettimeofday())

If I hear nothing; or no other takes, I'll contact they guy
around noon.

DW.