httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support ab.c
Date Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:54:31 GMT
I give up.  If you can't figure out the fscking difference between what
OSes need strdup() based on our current conf.h and what need sys/select.h
based on our current conf.h and you can't figure out why the heck anyone
would ever think that the current settings in conf.h may have some meaning
and that it is a pathetic idea to go through the whole routine of
discovering what OSes need the exact same things for each of the programs,
when we already know they need it based on conf.h, then I don't have the
time or desire to argue with you.