httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: win32 binary for b6
Date Sat, 18 Apr 1998 04:45:50 GMT
$245.  They don't have a "downgrade from 5.x to 2.x" option.  Sigh.

Licensing

                 Royalty-free unlimited distribution allows for
distribution of any number of applications.

Now, I (and lots of others I would think) have a copy of IS2 with some
other package.  In my case, Delphi.  Damn thing that forces you (it is in
the Delphi license agreement) to use IS to install your app if it needs to
use Borland's database connectivity.  Grr.

If these can be used, we don't have a problem and can, at the least, hold
off buying an Apache one until we are positive this is how we want to go
and that it works.