httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/include compat.h
Date Sun, 12 Apr 1998 17:57:07 GMT
I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole since I have no idea how people
plan to convince module authors to change their modules or if they think
module authors should rewrite their modules for this change, then again if
someone decides to change it all again later.  I just brought it up so
someone who has some idea how all that is supposed to work can look at it
if they want to.