httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject config/2105: ScoreBoardFile definition in httpd.conf should be changed (fwd)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:19:17 GMT
Sigh.  More and more and more and more bug reports with people confused
about what the two configuration processes do and how they fit together
and what needs what paths.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 Apr 1998 17:06:26 -0000
From: Marc Baudoin <babafou@agm-ita.ensta.fr>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: config/2105: ScoreBoardFile definition in httpd.conf should be changed

>Number:         2105
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       ScoreBoardFile definition in httpd.conf should be changed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The ScoreBoardFile variable in the httpd.conf file is defined this way:

ScoreBoardFile logs/apache_runtime_status

This was fine for previous releases of Apache but now it should be defined this
way:

ScoreBoardFile /usr/local/apache/var/logs/apache_runtime_status
>How-To-Repeat:
No URL is necessary :-)
>Fix:
Of course, just change the httpd.conf and httpd.conf.default files as I say