httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <>
Subject os-os2/2083: NPH in OS/2 (fwd)
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:02:36 GMT
OS/2 anyone?

If OS/2 is like Win32 and doesn't do non-blocking descriptors, 1.3 will be
broken for it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 20 Apr 1998 18:56:07 -0000
From: David Rosario <>
Subject: os-os2/2083: NPH in OS/2

>Number:         2083
>Category:       os-os2
>Synopsis:       NPH in OS/2
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Apr 20 12:00:01 PDT 1998
>Release:        1.2
OS/2 Warp 4, FixPak installed, EMX installed
Watcom C/C++ 10.0
I've seen #1316.  I am having that "rush" syndrome, where the server
waits until the script is finished and all the multi-part "rushes"
to the browser.  I use "nph-" as the script name.  I use
"HTTP/1.1 200 OK" to no avail.  I know you say that 1.3 fixes this
but I don't see a 1.3 coming out for OS/2.  Source is at