httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@bellglobal.com
Subject Re: 1.3b6 Announcement: Ready?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:55:37 GMT

> So, to be official, we release on 4/20... Sound OK?

Considering that most of us are probably running the current CVS on our
production web servers (well, at least, I am), we have a pretty good idea
that the current code works.  Testing the tarball is then only a matter of
building the thing and starting it up to see if it goes.

I have tested the tarball on Solaris 2.5.1 and it works fine for me.

I don't really see what an extra couple of days will do here.  It takes
less time to build and run the tarball than it takes to write an email
bitching about the lack of time.

-Rasmus