httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Sun, 05 Apr 1998 23:43:34 GMT
>I'm glad to see you have the ability to place summary judgement on
>comments that you don't care about.

Comments that say nothing are better-off unsaid, or at least kept on the
mailing list, and yes I do have the ability to place summary judgement
on those.  I have a high tolerance for whining, but not when it makes
it harder to see what people are actually voting.  You will note that
I didn't remove any of the SAME comments that were made underneath the
voting summary (where they are just wasting space rather than getting
in the way).

Had they been actual conditions on the votes (i.e., things that need to
be done before the vote should be counted as such), then I would
have left them alone.

View raw message