httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Smith <...@iii.co.uk>
Subject Re: Proxy Errors and ErrorDocument
Date Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:45:00 GMT
Hmmm - well I'm using mod_proxy as a reverse proxy server, so the way
this is handled at the mo seems inappropriate for me.  I have something
set up so that I get notified of all "500" server errors and would like
to know if the proxy fails for some reason.

Seems sensible to use ap_log_error() then?

Mike