httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 1.3b6 Announcement: Ready?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:33:34 GMT
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> Ok, if the 1.3b6 tarballs looks fine. If no one jumps up and says "Uuuaaaaahh,
> wait guys, it is totally broken" in the next 6 hours I'll do the remaining
> steps from how-to-release and post the announcement message. And Paul perhaps
> can insert this 1.3b6-is-out fact into his ApacheWeek issue for today.

I'm not going to cry halt to this.  However, I'd like to point
out that it was just tagged yesterday, and that I for one have NOT
yet recompiled and tested it.  Maybe a little more time would be
appropriate - but maybe not, since I've been running behind by a
couple of days for about two weeks now.

So I'm -0 on announcing 'in six hours.'  Don't stop because of me.

#ken	P-)}