httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Global Renaming: Let us start!
Date Mon, 06 Apr 1998 11:18:32 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Ok I don't understand what the Big Change is, it's not documented in
> STATUS... and there's like 50 messages on the topic that I was hoping were
> summarized somewhere.

Erm, I've been offline for a couple of days myself.  Would it be
possible to delay until *Tuesday* morning?  I'm not insisting at
all, it just seems like a big change moving really fast, and I'd
*like* to understand it better before it happens.  But the group
certainly shouldn't be held up because I've been slow.

Besides, I can always pull a Roy and comment later.. ;->  (mostly
kidding!)

#ken	P-)}