httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kallen <...@gamespot.com>
Subject Re: The trouble with benchmarks
Date Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:22:10 GMT
Quickness.  Correctness.  Integrated features for admin, content mgt and
reporting seem to be the checklist items that editors of comparisons look for.

I'm about to comb through the docs (well, the MS Word file I downloaded) on
ZD's Webbench (http://www.zdnet.com/zdbop/webbench/webbench.html).  Any
opinions from the Apache developer's corner on this benchmark
implementation?  From the description I've read thus far it _seems_ to be
the most advanced tool for this application.
-Ian

--
Ian Kallen						ian@gamespot.com
	Director of Technology and Web Administration