httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Module list confusion (HELP!)
Date Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:35:03 GMT
As I see it, the %Module and %AddModule stuff sets up modules as
external and then adds them to the preloaded array. If it doesn't
have the % in front, the module is assumed to be both
pre-loaded and pre-linked. This, modules added as only %[Add]Module
are loaded as far as Apache is concerned, but not (yet) linked.
Thus, the rest of the stuff is consistant as well :/

I think it's the terminology of the Configuration.tmpl which
is confusing.