httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Module list confusion (HELP!)
Date Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:33:13 GMT

In article <19980428080628.A613@engelschall.com> you wrote:

> In article <19980427165043.A25020@engelschall.com> you wrote:

>> While trying to understand the module activation logic for my
>> DSO-module-execution-order-patch I'm now totally confused. Please guys with
>> knowledge of the past help me!
>>[...]

> Still no comments guys? Please take a minute and give some comments.  Because
> these are three simply questions, I think. And I need some statement these
> days because my Apache effort has to be throttled until Monday (University
> starts again!) and I want to finish the DSO-module-execution-order-patch which
> is essential for 1.3b7/1.3.0 to reduce side-effects with DSO.

Hmmmm.... there is someone with an opinion and feedback, I'm sure. Jim? What
about you, you know at least src/Configure? Is it right and I'm wrong or is it
broken and we should fix it according to what I decribed?

And where are the deep-level hackers and their feedback? Dean? Just one
minute, please. Is the current module activation correct or do you think it's
broken, too?

Hmmmm.... give feedback, guys!
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com