httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Module list confusion (HELP!)
Date Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:06:28 GMT

In article <19980427165043.A25020@engelschall.com> you wrote:

> While trying to understand the module activation logic for my
> DSO-module-execution-order-patch I'm now totally confused. Please guys with
> knowledge of the past help me!
>[...]

Still no comments guys? Please take a minute and give some comments.  Because
these are three simply questions, I think. And I need some statement these
days because my Apache effort has to be throttled until Monday (University
starts again!) and I want to finish the DSO-module-execution-order-patch which
is essential for 1.3b7/1.3.0 to reduce side-effects with DSO.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com