httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject New RPM just about ready
Date Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:31:22 GMT
I've uploaded (in tar.gz format) the files in an upcoming Red Hat RPM
I've made for 1.3b6. I've tried to incorporate all suggestions from
those on the list. So far, only the proxy module is shared. With the
next release and the fix for module ordering, I'll split out more
modules, but not all of them, since I imagine its more efficient to
keep the most commonly used modules in the Apache binary.

Grab it at:

ftp://ftp.mindspring.com/users/manojk/apache-1.3b6-4.tar.gz

Comments?

"'Why do you blow on people?' I don't know." -- Benny Hinn