httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject [STATUS] (apache-1.3) Fri Apr 24 23:45:14 EDT 1998 (fwd)
Date Sat, 25 Apr 1998 12:52:20 GMT
One of the older issues was the problem in Apache being built on
the LynxOS systems... Seems that Lynx has a system level conf.h file
that ours overrules, so it doesn't compile correctly. To accomodate,
we would need to rename our conf.h to something "safe"

I'm hesitant about doing this, since we need to avoid choosing a name
that breaks other systems... So with these choices, which would be

(this will be added to STATUS)
   Jim Jagielski   |||   |||