httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: config/2105: ScoreBoardFile definition in httpd.conf should be changed (fwd)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:05:18 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:
>        o Jim's looked over the ap_snprintf() stuff (the changes that Dean
>          did to make thread-safe) and they look fine.
> [Note: Thanks Jim, but this isn't sufficient.  Specifically, the flush_funcs
> need to be verified; and so do the wrappers that call ap_vformatter.  The
> changes to make the ?cvt() routines threadsafe were trivial in comparison.]

That's all (the cvt and wrapper stuff) I felt comfortable with reviewing :)

>     * TZ should not be dealt with specially any longer now that we have
>       "PassEnv".  See
>       <>

I think that this only makes sense if we warn people in big letters
about it and tell 'em to add the PassEnv TZ directive to their
config files or else we'll get loads of bugs reports when people's
cgi-scripts no longer work... Sounds like too big of a change
this close to 1.3.0

   Jim Jagielski   |||   |||