httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:39:32 GMT

In article <19980420082849.2519.qmail@hyperreal.org> you wrote:

>   +    * Wilfredo Sanchez's port to Rhapsody 5.1 for 1.2.6 - forward port to
>   +      1.3?
>   +      <199804182347.QAA05438@scv2.apple.com>
>   +

I've looked at it now and some of the changes are useful for 1.3, especially
the VHOST stuff. But I want to make it more complete because the current patch
is far away from clean and complete. When I find time I try to integrate VHOST
support into the 1.3 build mechanism.

But even for 1.2 be carefully: Don't apply the patch as a whole.  I recommend
to just take the Rapshody-stuff itself and leave out the SRCDIR/VHOST stuff.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com