httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 Announcement
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:16:34 GMT

In article <19980420081229.28799.qmail@hyperreal.org> you wrote:

>   Moved history down to the bottom of the page (anyone getting this
>   announcement already knows all that) and added spaces between features
>   to make it more legible.

Oh Brian, you hurt me. I'm one step before announcing it and you change it
again. This will lead again to debates. For instance I personally dislike the
extra spaces, etc. Hmmm... are you sure this is the best we can do at this
time? Why not a little bit earlier? Hmmm...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com