httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <ikl...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: 1.3b6 Announcement
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 02:09:49 GMT
> From: Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org>
> According to Dirk-Willem van Gulik:
> >  And it works for me on
> >       FreeBSD-2,-3, Solaris 2.5 and IRIX.
> Add me with Linux 2/libc5 (gcc) and Digital Unix 4.0 (egcs)
> to the list.

So far so good...

I've been testing 1.3b6 over the weekend on Linux 2.0.33, mod_perl 1.10.
Light testing has shown no problems.

I'll add mod_jserv to the mix on that server as well.  And we'll soon roll
a new mod_jserv release with the 1.3b6 API changes ifdef'ed in.

By the time I'm done with that this evening, I should also have results of
a similar Apache configuration on Solaris 2.5.1.
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
ikluft@cisco.com (work)  ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (home)          San Jose, CA