httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject APACI file locations
Date Sun, 19 Apr 1998 03:59:50 GMT
On Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 11:27:39PM +0200, Martin Kraemer wrote:
> PS: let me state again how much I love the new apaci configure interface.
> It's now dead easy to use a simple script to generate and install several
> different server configurations in parallel.

Yeah, I'm considering switching to it for my RPM. It would reduce the
work needed to keep the RPM up-to-date with the Apache version, But, to
maintain similarity with the existing Red Hat RPM, I need to put
logs in /var/log/httpd, and to comply with appropriate Linux file
systems standards, I need to put the PID files, etc. in /var/run. This
doesn't look possible in APACI without patching.

Any hope of this for 1.3b7/1.3.0?

"Show me an Ethernet collision and I'll show you a network that could
do with one user fewer." -- BOFH