httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.3b6 Announcement: Ready?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:21:59 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> I don't regard ApacheWeek's deadlines as relevant to discussion about
> how long a tagged tarball should be tested before being approved and
> announced.  It's a weekly in any event.
>
> However, Jim's the release manager for 1.3, so I think he has
> final say about when to announce.  If he doesn't have any comment
> to make, go for it.

I, for one, do not wish to rush a release. It's tagged and rolled and
available for test. I say we give ourselves the weekend (since it appears
that some haven't tested it yet and are concerned) and release/announce
on Monday. If a couple of days alleviate concerns, I'm all for it.

So, to be official, we release on 4/20... Sound OK?