httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <sa...@dns.omniport.net>
Subject Re: Compromise
Date Thu, 09 Apr 1998 04:44:59 GMT
> No, one proposal is there, the one that Jim brought up yesterday isn't,
> and apparently a lot of people are in favour of it.  Whatever "it" is.  I
> think if you read the entire "Compromise" thread again you'll find all the
> bits and pieces of the proposal.  I'm not sure though.

Dean,

I am sure you are right, but not having a mail reader that is threaded, I
would have to sift through all week's worth of data ... a monumentous task
indeed!

All Apache folks,

Hang tough and put out a good product.  We (the users) can wait a while for
the next release as long as we know you are doing your best, which anyone half
intelligent (and reading this list) can tell you are.  Yes, spats and flame
wars do *frequently* errupt ... but in the end the group of you do a great
job.  Just keep the goal in mind ....

"the best web server ever and always"

... and you'll do alright!

Take care,
Sambo   P-)

(P.S. Personally, I'd like to see more definition in the function *and*
variable names.  Maybe using 2 or three prefixes is a start and a good
trial.  Just like C-T-R  {from R-T-C}, it is a change that may just need
a little trial before it is accepted.  :-)