httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@staff.texas.net>
Subject Re: someone is a it late for april fools...
Date Thu, 09 Apr 1998 05:12:53 GMT
On Wed, Apr 08, 1998 at 11:06:12PM -0600, Marc Slemko said:

That's too funny.. Note at the bottom he says:

> I saw this about a week ago...Hope its not old news yet ;^)
> -Fishfry

Even funnier is that it was posted by one of my customers...  Err...
Heh... Okay, maybe not so funny.

> involved.  Corporate users get the MS safety net -- nobody ever got fired for
> buying MS, as the pundits like to say-- they have wanted, and Apache users get

the MS safety net?  Uh... You mean the "I'll crash five times a day" net?

Wonder how many people actually believed this so-called news report.

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  <delirious-engineer> it's raining...it's pouring...the old man...
  *** Describe: delirious-engineer shuts up now.