httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Compromise
Date Wed, 08 Apr 1998 23:44:45 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Even with one fewer vote, there there is a huge margin in favour of the
> single prefix.

Whatever. Ken's, Martin's, Ralf's, Ben's, Marc's, Chuck's and my
votes on it, however, don't seem to indicate that the adjective
"huge" is quite correct.

> i.e. why is jim wasting our time by continuing this discussion when we've
> already come up with a decision?

Actually, Martin, on his own, "continued" this discussion... But I guess
people bothering to actually thinking on their own and coming
to their own decisions should be frowned on... They might change
their mind, as you did when you also originally voted on the
apapi_ prefix and then changed... Notice that at that time no
one said "So what! We already have enough votes!"