httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject apapi_compat.h and apapi.h files
Date Wed, 08 Apr 1998 21:08:25 GMT
Ummm.... I'm a little shell shocked to even bring this up, but....

should we really name the 2 header files apapi.h and apapi_compat.h ?
It kinda implies that the functions included _are_ the API (the
comments in the files also do that as well), which is not
necessarily the case (otherwise the arguments that we don't
know what the API is are specious)... Also, there are a few
API functions which aren't in there (eg: ap_snprintf()) either.

   Jim Jagielski   |||   |||