httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject 1.3b6
Date Wed, 08 Apr 1998 21:02:23 GMT
I seriously doubt if 1.3b6 will be in shape for release tomorrow, on
the 10th... I hope this doesn't cause any discussion! :) :)

Instead, how does the 17th sound? This should give us about a week
to test it "internally" and make whatever changes we need to. Ralf,
does this give you enough time? If not, then I'm perfectly cool
pushing 1.3b6 a bit later.

By the by, I'm not sure if I said anything, but I think that the
work that Ralf did was quite exceptional. Shame that got lost
in the debate... Very nice and clean, and makes a painful global
rename bearable :)