httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Rough (*very*!) start on API documentation
Date Wed, 08 Apr 1998 01:10:24 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Anyone think this is/isn't worth doing?  I'm open to suggestions..

Cool... I haven't looked yet, but as you may know, ap_cpystrn and the
ap_snprintf stuff is API, bit not in hide.h (because already
hidden) as are apapi_get_server_built and apapi_get_server_version,
so we've got some inconsistancy there... Most likely, libap will change
to libapx and the "other, non-API" (current) ap_ functions will
go there.... Next on my list is to better match up what's in hide.h
with what was marked API_EXPORT (I'm looking at functions only to
start off with).