httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: hello to the lurkers, comments please
Date Tue, 07 Apr 1998 22:49:07 GMT
Edited or not?

I'm sure I could "phrase" surveys to get any response I wanted
in any case: "Would you prefer the Apache API being a nebulous,
murky half-assed one, or would you prefer that the Group take
some time to define it to help promote the further use of Apache
and the design of more modules?" "Would you think that any argument
against this design because it would make someone `puke' be given
any weight at all?" etc....