httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: Global Renaming: Let us start!
Date Mon, 06 Apr 1998 07:56:00 GMT

In article <199804060628.IAA25759@en1.engelschall.com> you wrote:

> In article <9804051706.aa09139@paris.ics.uci.edu> you wrote:

>>[...]
>>>The following are incorrectly placed into the DO_NOT_USE section:
>>>
>>>#define bprintf                        DO_NOT_USE_bprintf
>>>#define bvputs                         DO_NOT_USE_bvputs
>>>#define day_snames                     DO_NOT_USE_day_snames
>>>#define fnmatch                        DO_NOT_USE_fnmatch
>>>#define is_fnmatch                     DO_NOT_USE_is_fnmatch
>>>#define month_snames                   DO_NOT_USE_month_snames
>>>#define null_cleanup                   DO_NOT_USE_null_cleanup
>>>#define os_is_path_absolute            DO_NOT_USE_os_is_path_absolute
>>>#define parse_uri                      DO_NOT_USE_parse_uri
>>>#define psprintf                       DO_NOT_USE_psprintf
>>>#define pstrcat                        DO_NOT_USE_pstrcat
>>>#define register_other_child           DO_NOT_USE_register_other_child
>>>#define rvputs                         DO_NOT_USE_rvputs
>>>#define send_header_field              DO_NOT_USE_send_header_field
>>>#define server_root                    DO_NOT_USE_server_root
>>>#define set_file_slot                  DO_NOT_USE_set_file_slot
>>>#define set_flag_slot                  DO_NOT_USE_set_flag_slot
>>>#define set_string_slot                DO_NOT_USE_set_string_slot
>>>#define set_string_slot_lower          DO_NOT_USE_set_string_slot_lower
>>>#define table_do                       DO_NOT_USE_table_do
>>>#define unregister_other_child         DO_NOT_USE_unregister_other_child
>>[...]

I've all fixed and adjusted rename.cf. Except for os_is_path_absolute the
current rename.cf is consistent with the API_EXPORT, API_EXPORT_NONSTD and
API_VAR_EXPORT tags in the source. The os_is_path_absolute has no such tag and
I'm not sure how I can introduce one. This should be done by someone who knows
also the Win32 better. I don't want to break something under os/.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com