httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: Global Renaming: Let us start!
Date Mon, 06 Apr 1998 06:03:46 GMT

In article <9804051512.aa00153@paris.ics.uci.edu> you wrote:
>>Can you give me some time today to catch up?  If I haven't said anything
>>by 6pm PDT then go ahead with whatever the plan is.  I'll try to look at
>>it in the next couple hours.  Thanks.

> Sure, no problem.  I'll be visiting parents and doing laundry tonight,
> so I won't actually commit the big change til Monday morning at the
> earliest.  I do want to commit a couple of the third-party patches
> before then, and the repository will be tagged with something meaningful
> before the big commit.

Yeah, we really shouldn't forget this tagging. And remember that the current
rename.cf doesn't do the renaming for apm_ symbols (currently out-commented),
i.e. module structure symbols. I'll do this manually after you've comitted the
global stuff, because it requires teaks to mod_so, src/Configure, etc. which
cannot be automated.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com