httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: guidelines
Date Wed, 01 Apr 1998 12:45:46 GMT
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> 1. The statements that really everyone has the equal right to veto in general.
>    Although my coders heart says something like Dean said (~ "those who do not
>    code should be a little bit more quiet then those who do") I think it is
>    needed because it's just fair teamwork.

Not only is it good teamwork, but it's also fair. Believe it or not,
people actually coded before Dean, et al, came on board. And I betcha
that different people will be coding in another year... The fact that
the "new guys" feel that the "old guys" who did MAJOR work long ago
don't have any say is very troubling...

   Jim Jagielski   |||   |||