httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David D'Antonio" <...@newsedge.com>
Subject Re: Win32 binary
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 17:31:07 GMT

[snip]

>Some questions I have regarding the NT installation:
>
>* What ever happened to the SysTray app that someone was working on?

I sent it out (Win NT version only) to some people asking for feedback. They
never fed back. :-( Since I don't have an Win95 machine, I can't test it very
well on that "platform" and I haven't had a lot of time to work on it in
general.
Hopefully, this will change soon. BTW, did events ever get put in for restart,
pause, continue, etc? I will certainly need these for the Win95 stuff. The goal
is to have one exe that will detect which OS it is running under and do the
right thing.

[snip]