httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Re: BLOCKQUOTEs in mod_rewrite.html
Date Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:16:20 GMT
According to Ralf S. Engelschall:

>  The deal with them? I just used nested blockquote tags to indent the cookie
>  more then one indentation level. Because I really wanted to avoid a <table>
>  construct.

AFAIK only Netscape (maybe MSIE?) 'supports' nested blockquotes. All other
browsers just ignore them. I haven't looked at the specs, but I would
consider this a Netscape bug.

[...]
>  Feel free reverse me if you really think puristic HTML bondage is
>  better here than easier reading.

Beat me, whip me, make me use HTML 2.0! ;-)

SCNR...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                           - "Push to test." <click>
sfx@unix-ag.org                            - "Release to detonate."