httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Re: Rasmus' ap_config.h file
Date Thu, 05 Mar 1998 14:22:05 GMT
> +1

If you guys are ok with this ap_config.h file concept, I'll massage the
patch a bit.  It should create the file in src/include, I would think, and
I also wasn't doing the LINUX=2 and SOLARIS2=251 defines right.  They
ended up being

#define SOLARIS2 "251"

where they should just be

#define SOLARIS2 251

I think this ap_config.h file is an innocent change and should not affect
anything else in Apache.

Now, what are the feelings regarding the conf.h autoconf-like defines?
Can I change these to bring them in line with how autoconf defines stuff?
ie. changing from "#define BLAH" to "#define BLAH 1" ?

Looking through the code I don't think this would break anything in
Apache.  We are always using "#if defined(BLAH)" everywhere, so having
these defined to an actual value should make no difference.

-Rasmus