httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: vetoing hide.h
Date Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:03:59 GMT
Jesus you could have said this a month ago, and then someone could have at
least spent that time doing the work in a way that would satisfy you. Does
this mean I can go back and veto things that bother me but were committed
ages ago?

FWIW I disagree with all of your points, but am too tired to argue about
it right now.

Dean