httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject RE: Win32: build fails - main/http_bprintf.c and main/test_char.h
Date Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:39:52 GMT
Correct.  When I made that commit a few days ago the log message included
a warning saying that win32 was broken.  Ages ago Ben Laurie said you guys
would be able to do this compile-time generated stuff under win32... and
now it's waiting for someone to bring it up to date with what happens on
unix.

The two main/gen_foo programs need to be run during the compile process to
generate two tables.  I really would prefer that they do get run, rather
than us commit a version of the .h that happens to work with ascii...

Dean