httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Voting: APACI
Date Thu, 26 Mar 1998 04:31:35 GMT
I'm happy with a 1.3b6 release immediately.  Even if we just send it to
current-testers.

One thing I'd like to have done is to get the uri_delims[] and
test_char_table[] "constants" calculated at compile time -- so that they
don't consume 512 bytes per child on systems like Solaris.  Maybe I can
get that done tonight.  I haven't looked hard at the bugdb in the past two
weeks though... maybe I'm missing something that should be nailed
(something which isn't mod_proxy, suexec, or os-windows ;)

Dean