httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Support Forums for Apache NT (fwd)
Date Wed, 25 Mar 1998 01:52:41 GMT
not acked

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel.Talbot@ubs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:06:56 +0900
Subject: Support Forums for Apache NT
To: dgaudet@apache.org

Though I've looked for newsgroups that discuss the NT port for Apache, I've been
unable to find any. I was hoping you would be able to point me in the right
direction.

The problem I'm having is getting the compiled binary I downloaded to run. I ran
the install program, and the registry was updated, but there's still something
wrong. Each time I try to start the program in a DOS window it gives me a wrong
path error. I've looked in the *.conf files, and the path setting appears to be
fine.

In any event, I would appreciate any info you have on support groups.

thanks,

dan