httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: child_exit
Date Tue, 17 Mar 1998 00:45:22 GMT

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> I'll leave it to you to decide what happens to child_exit.   I had to do this
> with mod_perl so the PerlChildExitHandler will still work, the approached
> seemed general enough that it might be worth doing in the core.

Huh?  There shouldn't be any difference between the two approaches --
except in the ordering of the cleanups.  child_exit_modules() happens
before the cleanups.  What were you having problems with?

At any rate I'm not taking it out unless someone else votes on it.  Either
nobody cares, or nobody has noticed that I put it into the STATUS... ditto
for the content_language thing.

Dean