httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: BrowserMatch considered harmful
Date Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:39:45 GMT
You probably have a better regex than I'm using.  How do things look if
you use \. instead of . in the regexes?  How about if you combine the
three force-response-1.0 into a single regex?  Or using ^ anchors where
appropriate?

But yeah match_headers needs to be changed from O(nm) to O(n+m) (n =
#headers, m = #setenvifs).  Or at best whack down the constant so that
it's O(n+m') where m' = #unique headers in setenvifs.

Dean