httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject TZ
Date Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:45:13 GMT
Hmm.  I just applied the patch from PR#1888 which lets SetEnv TZ work...
but I'm thinking that I'd rather we just get rid of the TZ special case
and suggest folks needing it use "PassEnv TZ"... and place a "PassEnv TZ"
directive into the default config file.  This seems cleaner than
maintaining the special case in the core.

For those not aware:  util_script.c implements an implicit PassEnv TZ, the
reason for which is buried in antiquity I'm sure.  Until the PR#1888 patch
you couldn't SetEnv TZ because of this special case.

Dean