httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Error logging from modules (1.3b5)
Date Sun, 08 Mar 1998 19:10:17 GMT
Your LogLevel directive isn't set to something higher than error is it?

That code should work.  The output should end up in s->error_log, which
should be the main server's errorlog.  Look for a configuration error.

stderr is redirected to the error_log automatically after the first round
of configuration happens -- during the first round of config stderr is
left alone.  So you can run apache from the command prompt without
redirecting and (most) errors will appear on stderr.

Module order is meaningless.

Dean