httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/include hide.h
Date Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:39:09 GMT
I like this approach.  How do others feel?

But in order to do it right we'd either have to parse -Ds from
EXTRA_CFLAGS or we'd need add another directive to Configuration like:

Define FOOBAR blat

Er.  Actually there's a problem.

Doesn't mod_perl use `foobar` to generate some of its #defines?  We can't
put that into ap_config.h.

Dean