httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/include hide.h
Date Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:19:15 GMT
Yeah it is theoretical, I haven't looked at the headers though to verify
that it just won't happen.  For all basic types and types that apache
defines we're probably fine.  But I have concern over system header files
and stuff that we need to massage due to them.  Like rlim_t for example,
which we have to define in some cases... we typically define it to be an
int, which is what autoconf would do for php as well.  But that seems more
like luck that it works.

Dean