httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: mod_trailer
Date Wed, 04 Mar 1998 20:14:18 GMT
You're calling process_request_internal().  That's not part of the API.
Neither is process_request().  Granted I can't blame you for making these
mistakes, the API isn't documented very well.

I think your code is also broken when combined with something like mod_cgi
or mod_include which don't create content-length headers.

However there is an example of code that does what you want:  mod_include.
To do this within the API and without a modification to the core you
need to do something like:

    rr = sub_req_lookup_uri(whatever-uri, r);
    run_sub_req(rr);

You need to issue your own headers as well.  And unfortunately there's no
way to know if the sub request is going to have a content-length in its
headers.  There is no way to set content length in this case.

Dean