httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: os-solaris/1904: -DFCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT necessary for mod_include's exec functions & suexec (fwd)
Date Mon, 02 Mar 1998 22:32:11 GMT
Yeah but you probably use them in a multithreaded single process program.
We're using them in a multiprocess program... they're documented to
support that, but don't seem to quite work out when you start pounding on
things a lot with fork()s and exec()s and signals... and all those things
that tend not to be used so much in multithreaded programs.

Dean