httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: regardless... ralf's autoconf path has use
Date Mon, 02 Mar 1998 18:07:45 GMT
I am very much in favour of this... heck it's something that even I get
annoyed by when I set up a new system with apache.  I always make
$prefix/bin and stuff the tools in there... previously I stuffed my own
control script, but now I'm using apachectl.  I always end up needing
htpasswd or dbmmanage...

Dean